Originally Posted by lenle01
This last weekend I started making some adjustments to my KAQ to take care of the CBS. I'll post the pic's if I get around to it this weekend.
At the tie out points I cut the grossgrain @ the center point and added side release buckles. Cut the shockcord @ the same point and tied those to the side release buckles and added an extra cordlock to the corners of the quilt that didn't have them before. Basically I can adjust the quilt at each corner and at the side buckles. I'm also able to take the quilt off without having to pull any stakes out of the ground. As for the weight... Well as I said earlier I cut 10" off the length of the quilt.
Would love to see detailed pics, especially of side release buckles, so I can tweak mine.