This thread was just to guage interest in a DS hike. And there's definitely enough. I'm going to wait until about March to post a poll to pick a date, unless anyone thinks there is a reason to do it sooner. Leave the poll open for about 3 or 4 weeks. Then people can save the date as early as April.
The possible dates we would be voting on would be:
Aug. 20-22 (Fri – Sun)
Aug. 27-29 (Fri – Sun)
Sept. 4-6 (Labor Day: Sat.- Mon)
Sept. 10-12 (Fri – Sun)
Lemme know if those are acceptable dates for a poll. I will be quiet now until March. Yeah, right.