I am definitely interested. I will help in the organization of this if I can.
From the map, it looks like the nearest boat ramp is at the state park.
This link goes to a pdf map of Goat Island
...and this is what I found from Greenwood County Lake Management.
1. No cutting of trees shall be permitted on the Island, or destruction of trees and other plant
2. Absolutely no littering. All trash and litter brought to the Island must be removed by the
expiration of this permit.
3. Campfires must be built in such a way as to prevent spread of the fire and must be
completely extinguished prior to the expiration of this permit. Fires can only be used to burn
dead wood gathered on the Island or brought to the Island. Burning trash is prohibited.
4. There will be no camping in the backside of the Island facing the Greenwood County
shoreline. All campsites must face the lake body.
5. This permit is good for one campsite, not to exceed the number of tents indicated below. No
campsite may be located within 100 ft of another site.
6. The use of alcohol or illegal drugs is absolutely prohibited.
7. This permit is only for the period and time shown below, and for the person to whom it is
issued. This permit is not transferable.
8. Any violation of the above provisions of this permit will result in the immediate revocation of
same, the forfeiture of the privilege to receive future permits, and/or prosecution for
criminal and civil liabilities that might arise from these violations.
9. Number in party must not exceed 10 persons per site unless approved otherwise.
10. Checkout time is 2 pm.