I have a DD Travel Hammock/Bivi it has a channel with webbing at each end. What I did was:
1. Tie a figure 8 with a bite at one end of the webbing that gathers the hammock end.
2. Pull webbing tight and tie another figure 8 with a bite, gather up excess webbing.
3. Use a "Dutch Biner" to connect the two bites and the dead eye of the whoopie sling.
4. Connect adjustable loop to your tree hugger with toggle or biner.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for other end.
6. Adjust hang of hammock for your comfort.
Quick, easy and no excessive wear anywhere.
U.S. Army Paratrooper, Combat Engineer, DAV (Life Member), American Legion (Life Member)
NMLRA(1 of 1000[#249] & Life Member), NRA(Life Member)
Perry Lodge #123 F&AM(Perpetual Member), Perfect Ashlar Lodge #12 F&AM(Perpetual Member)