so after using this 3 times now i think i'd make some mod's or at least do it a little different.
- the side tie outs are nice but actuall all air so right now i just put a little tension on the pull outs for the HH and I don't use the D rings with the pull outs i put on the side of the UQ
- i've starting using the D ring side pull outs on the UQ now to loop a shock cord up and over the ridge line, this helps support the weight of the UQ because I was getting about an inch and half gap.
- because i have the bottom entry feature on the UQ i took a 3inch piece of hook and loop and put it in the butt end of the UQ entry and locked it into my HH bottom entry. so not the UQ is locked to the bottom entry of the HH via a small piece of hook/loop
- instead of darting the outer baffles i would have darted the inner and left the two outter baffles alone
i do really like all the adjustment i put into it and it's super warm, last weekend was down to 18 and i was just in long underwear.