Short Drive, Short Hike, Two Vehicles ok fine. Figured I would head up Friday after work, take the Control road (off 87 south of Pine) will be open in good condition over to the road to boyscout camp, fallows Weber creek north couple miles to High Line trail head. Can go High Line Trail east a short ways or Weber Creek Trail north a little ways and make Base Camp. Plan on doing some Antler hunting/ Day hiking, New Gear Break in. Weather looks as though it might hold until Sunday Am. What do you think?
The Older I get, the Faster I use to be.