3. Describe the characteristics of a good site with respect to safety and protection from the elements.
4. Show how to pitch a rectangular tarp in order to get protection from wind and rain on three sides.
5. Discuss the importance of under-insulation and describe different methods hammockers use to achieve it.
6. Use a hammock to camp overnight for at least 5 nights.
7. Demonstrate how to have hot breakfast in your hammock by heating water with an alcohol stove without causing your silnylon tarp to turn into a burning death trap.