Originally Posted by Ryvr
So far so good, Julies grandmother is still with us and for the most part she is stable. So it looks like I will be fine for the trip.
Otter Bubba and I have planned to come up together in one car and incase this hasnt been resolved I would prefer that the shuttle of people is done on the first day rather then the day out. That said I'm easy, so if others want to do it on the day out or that has already been decided (I dont want to go back and reread the whole thread to find out) then I will defer to the group.
Our plan is to meet the rest of the group at the launch at 8:30am on friday. Chard I will pm you my cell number so we can keep in contact if necessary.
really looking forward to all the fall colours.
Hey Ryvr, that's great news on all counts..Julie's Grandmother and you're being able to come along...
Shuttle: Nothing resolved, but I agree that we try to have all the vehicles, except one, parked at Cache lake. We'll have to see what the rangers say about that, but it would be nice to get a clean, uncomplicated getaway on Sunday.
Incidentially, on the Friday morning we'll need to register. Whether we do it as group or individually as we arrive, I don't think matters too much. I'll PM you guys the permit info either way.
P.S. Nice pics BCaron!!! Glad you had a safe trip....