Isn't your Wind River trip coming up soon? If so- I hate to say it but if time is running out you might need to cancel and get a JRB 11x10 rectangular. Which is also a great tarp, though I think the one you have ordered from OES sounds like it is ready for some heavy weather for sure. But if you are going to have to wait a couple of months with a big trip planned? I have not heard of folks having many delays with the Jacks, though I'm sure it can happen.
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us....that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.