I leave THURSDAY AM!!!!!
Will be on the trail by about 9AM Friday.
My boss said he was going to have a stroke while I am gone. I can't decide if I'm actually upset by this or not
I want to leave NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!
But I gots to work Wed 7A to 7A.
All packed, my FSO is down to 29.5 Lbs, with 8 to 8.5 Lbs of food & 1 ltr H2O. When I get back, Im saving for a new pack (looking at the Catalyst by ULA) & a new tarp (prolly a OES rectangular). I could get the new stuff now, but then it's no money for the trip. Priority is hiking, gear secondary! So hike now, gear later!!