The weather forecast for this coming weekend hang at Valens conservation area is looking favourable at this moment. As of now I am still planning on heading out Friday at midday.
This is also a quick bump to see if there are any more hangers in the area that haven't seen this thread and still want to come out.
I will PM those that are planning on coming out my cell phone number in case there are any issues that arise once on site.
See you all there