Thanks for your input, Gustav! I guess I figured it made considerably more sense to simply wait than to continually pester Adam & Jen. My assumption was that, since the tarp COULD be made and overnighted, it would be made before my trip nearly 3 weeks later. In hindsight, I guess I should have been more persistent.
Jen - sorry to hear that something got screwed up with the invoice. I did not receive it.
Mods: If possible, I'd like this thread left open. I want to update this thread when the situation is resolved.