Join Date: May 2012
Location: Krakow, Poland
Tarp: reflective cuben
Insulation: wb bag and sc uq
Suspension: testing w slings
I would like to thank:
- Swede & Sofia for being awesome + too much to list.Thanks all and see you next time! +1
- Hank for bringing his axe. duh!
- Kitty for forcing me to perfect my canoe steering.
- Dutch for niche biz inspiration and conversation. Also for confronting my dilemma of not knowing how to tie a knot.
- Joz for your help organizing the trip. Plus his great strong/silent roll --if we saw wolves I'd be the first to run in your direction.
- Dutch guys (not the american), for all the booze, good stories and for choosing the ant island for us.
- Astrid for being a gracious host/welcome ambassador and helping setup kitty's hammock so I didn't have to strangle her in it.
- Oliver for always believing in me that I could understand Swedish. ...thanks buddy. :/