Awesome trip report! It was a great trip. Great to see old friends and make new ones!
- Thanks for organizing this hang and for letting me be your bowman. We stayed dry so I guess I passed.
- The splicing master! Thanks for the Novabraid. Keep the cool gear coming, I have to live vicariously through you.
- Thanks for cooking and for bringing the girls over to our side of camp. At least I got one of them in my hammock.
- It was good to see you again as well as your fashionable cold weather head gear.
- We hit the trail back in August and now we've hit the water. I missed your BBQ spaghetti but the chowder made up for it.
- Good to meet you. I vote you be the de facto leader of the growing asian contingent of hangers. Thanks for baking such a tasty dessert.
- Steep and Cheap, Steep and Cheap, Steep and Cheap! Nice to have a fellow medical professional to chew the fat with and share stories.
- Thanks for the ride and for the stories that made me laugh in the car.
- Although I met you briefly back in February, it was nice chatting with you and its nice to have another asian hanger in the mix as well
- It was nice to meet you and good luck with the new job and apartment.
- Keep saying "eh", it suits you. It was nice to meet you and chat with you.
Looking forward to the next one! A few pics.
My set up.
Dant8tro in front, Jiblets to the left and Chard in the back by the water.
Hankster in front, me way in the back.
Ready for the rain. Of course it stopped raining as we finished redoing the tarps but it rained later on. We were able to have a fire under the tarp which made dinner and dessert much more pleasant.
As hankster said, watching the chowder being made was like we were watching the world series.
Misty morning on Trout Lake.