I finished attaching the new fabric this morning. It is getting easier and faster each time.
I got right into restuffing the baffles with my son's help and had it stuffed and sewn up by noon.
The outer and inner fabric is now only about 1 1/4 inches apart due to cutting the old fabric away but that should be fine.
It looks just like the first incarnation now that it is stuffed and has lofted. I still have to sew the end channels and grosgrain. I will post some finished photos when I get it done. That should be sometime this week.
"Live your life so that your children can tell their children that you not only stood for something wonderful- you acted on it"