Found a solution!
I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION!
Ok, so before I just used the line locs on each corner(secondary suspension). These would then slip through resulting in gaps. After talking with Adam for some time, I tried it all then realized tightening the primary suspension would lift the incubator up. Sure nuff, tightened her up and I sat down and it was nice and snug. I then adjust the line locs at the foot end(have to tie off cuz they slip) and now I am good to go. Can't use tie outs, less comfortable and the cold seeps in instantaneously. Will have to dial that in later but I slept like a baby last night. Thanks Adam for the helpful suggestions!