After more research on my daughter's existing gear I now feel that I should search more in the 3500 to 5000 cu in range.
My SLIGHT tendency towards being a "Gram Weenie" has pushed my decision making to an unreasonable set of criteria for my daughter.
Thanks to all for the input. I may come back to take one of the offers if still available later. I would however like to keep this thread open to allow
any other members who may have seen an attractive opportunity to pursue it. I also encourage any of the responders to also post their offers in the
"For Sale" forum if they want to attract more sales possibilities.
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.