Originally Posted by xcrazydx
Even if they do eventually contact me back, I'll have to ship it back to them and wait forever again to get it. Maybe I should just send it back and buy elsewhere. I dunno, I'm pretty pissed off about this.
That may the best option for you at this point. I know you're pretty sour about the situation but i'm sure if you spoke to Adam over the phone you would change your mind. He talked to me for like 20 mins when i selfishly called to ask if i could get bumped up for an upcoming hang and this was immediately after the sale when everything was hectic for them. Dude was super cool. Even though i havent received my stuff yet i'm confident it will be top notch and if not then they will fix it. Whatever you decide to do is up to you but just know that Adam and Jenny will do whatever is needed to make this right for you.