Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lat. 45.517 / Long. 122.917
Hammock: WBBB 1.7 DL
Tarp: WB Superfly
Insulation: SynMat9/Phantom 15
Suspension: WB Adj Webbing
Originally Posted by Home Run
Hi Swankfly, Just got my SF back form 2QZQ. Using a continuous ridgeline under my SF, here’s what I ended up doing:
We did not disturb the ridgeline at all.
1. ZQ added the pole pockets only. After I received it…..
2. I Tied a prussic to the center of my ridgeline.
3. Made a custom length pole from an old tent.
4. Ran the pole through the prussic loop, and inserted a pole end into the first pocket.
5. Put the other pole end in the second pocket.
(also works with an attached soft shackle)
Sorry no picks, will work to get some.
I want to give special thanks to Tim and Donna for their special care and attention. How wonderful to work with such good folks. Good luck!
Nice simple alternative to having the ridgeline opened up.
/ My YouTube
"Most of us are just about as happy as we make up our minds to be"
- Abraham Lincoln
"A left handed, open minded, closed mouth (quiet), over-analytical, under the radar, through the woods kind of guy"