So here is the synopsis. After considering everyone's suggestions, I took a little bit from everyone and went with the following method.
1) Created my own disposable chem suit (which maybe I should post in the DIY section
2) Used warm water, a degreaser dish soap, filled a storage container about 1/3 of the way full with a mild soapy solution.
3) Hand washed for about 10 minutes and rinsed with a detachable shower head.
4) Hung to dry on the porch then bleached the hell out of the shower.
5) Discarded chem suit and quickly took a cold shower (in another bathroom)
Note: I have washed everything else I took on the last couple trips to make sure it's all free of the urushoil.
Here are a few pics (because I like looking at picture and assume everyone else does too and because it's Sunday and I don't have anything else to do, now that my Miami Dolphins are done for the season
) Hope you guys like the chem suit. The other arm looked exactly the same but I wouldn't have been able to take a picture with the other glove on.