1) Buck Lake can seem hard to find, look for the HF Logo to help guide you. If you really need it, PM Timberrr or me and we will give you our cell numbers. Texting is the best way to communicate.
2) EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: The Group Photo will happen prior to the raffle on Saturday. The HF banner is being shipped down for our use throughout the hang. We don't want anyone's feelings to be hurt so please be present for the group photo. Remember PICS or it didn't happen. How else can we claim the largest gathering of Hammockers in the World?
3) The common area is a designated loading zone for dropping off gear before heading back up the entrance to park. If you do not need your vehicle nearby, please make room for those who do.
4) The "Court of Firewood" is scheduled to be delivered Thursday afternoon. I've been promised that it's 4 BY 4 BY 8 - STACKED - NEAT
5) Patches have arrived and are amazing as always. To get your patch, you must sign in and get your name tag and then you will be given a patch. A sign-in station will be in common area.
To those of you who are old dogs..er old hats at this event, bear with me while I bring our new guests up to speed. As always, my only goal is for everyone to have a fantastic time!