Originally Posted by BillyBob58
Apparently, maybe due to low testosterone or other lack of cajone issues, I caved into to the old maxim " If Mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy". That, and I did not build it out of treated lumber or paint it, so it was starting to look seriously ramshackle, though amazingly still fully functional. And I was wearing a hole in the yard and messing up the grass from such frequent activity and shading from tarps. Then I got the Vario and then I caved. But the main reason is probably the 1st one listed. Plus, she insisted that technically, the backyard was not my castle, and I was only a maintenance man in regard to that domain.
Sure was a good stand though, I miss it.
Well, then....You MUST go to work and maintain your yard, man.
1) Repair any damages to woodwork/hardware.
2) Paint the woodwork(do it for the kids, it's all about the kids).
3) Dig out and add weedblock to small area below the "swings". About a 14X12 area sounds right. Mulch said area.
4) Add low plants to ends of "swing" area, not front/back.
5) Get drinks and the Lady of the Castle, 2 chairs and sit and watch the kids play.
Your a hero and you get your stand back with a view