First, awesome tutorial. Unfortunately, I'm mucking it up somewhere along the line. Using dynaglide the same exact way (picture for picture I might add
I can't seem to get the UCR to stay. It just wouldn't constrict at all even with the prusik tied on the end of the short line. The first time I tested ::gently:: right on the hammock. Once I untangled myself from the ground, I tried another one just in case I made it wrong. Having enough wits this time
, I stuck with a pull test to check #2. ...once I untangled myself from the ground again I read and reread everything.
Double check me.....
whoopie hook on a 4" bury then the 5" bury on the short string followed by the prusik.
The longer piece just has the toggle eye on one end through the bury and backsplice.