Wanted to say thanks for the UQ from Lost Biker... Got it in the mail today and thought what the heck... I'm not doing anything else.
After looking at that shell I have decided that there is too much stitching (for me) involved to take on that kind of project. I would probably cramp up after the 1st baffle. I made the right choice in buying the shell.
Lost Bikers sewing was top notch and everything went together smoothly.
I Used 12 oz of WL 850. Started off with 1 oz in each baffle and then I split the other 3 oz packages in half and put an extra half oz in the center 6 baffles. Put the basic suspension on it but I may play around with some other ideas until I get it dialed in.
Sorry the pic is bad quality but its my phone... cant find my camera right now...
Last edited by qbiclewarrior; 02-01-2013 at 19:00..