Thanks for all the pics Mule. I hope the others will post theirs too, I never took a shot.
I always learn something when we all meet up...
Things I learned at the HH4.
1. Absinthe is good.
2. Char grilled steaks are delicious.
3. No dead tree is safe from the Skinner boys.
4. Little chairs are LITTLE.
5. Big Earth will eventually find two trees.
6. Group hangs look a lot like folks standing around a fire..we should call them group fires and hang in hammocks.
7. Skyline is only a little bit shorter than me because of the hill.
8. Absinthe can be bad....
9. StayPuft needs a new set of raingear.
10. Zach looks good in triangle thingie.
11. If you need a chair, Mule will go to the car and get one.
12. You can sew down quilts next to an open fire.
13. I need to go on a diet! BAD!
14. Solar powered lights rock.
15. sr1355 and missy lou are good folks.
16. Make sure your trekking pole is tight BEFORE you need it.
17. Snoring is genetic...if the dad snores, the kids will snore.
18. I cant believe someone shinnied up that little tree and hung the flag?
19. Hoosiers will always try to talk basketball..no matter how bad the team is.
20. Mule loves his camera.
21. Puffer UQ's do a have a temperature limit.
Great to see all the old friends and meet the new ones.
Thanks for a good time everybody. Till we meet again.