I've made two so far. The second one was made from silnylon.
The other replies speak the truth. It is not too hard if you break the processes down.
Do yourself a favor and practice a little. Especially on the ridgeline seam. Youtube is a great teacher but so are local hammockers if you have access to any. I practiced stitching the flat felled seam of my ridgeline on scraps till I got it right. I also sewed up a mock-up of my corner tie outs. Layering those up with reinforcing fabric got confusing but making a few from scrap pointed out the issues and made the final actual assembly go much better.
"Live your life so that your children can tell their children that you not only stood for something wonderful- you acted on it"