Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images

A mark of excellent customer service is:

when things go wrong with an order, how quickly and professionally the error is corrected. Dutch meets and exceeds my expectations for good customer service and since I did IT customer service for 25 years, that is saying a lot!

I placed an order with Dutch for a few small items along with a gift card. The items arrived at my home in 72 hours but the wrong items arrived. I emailed Dutch same day they arrived and within 2 hours I got an email telling me the correct item was on the way (with a tracking number on it) and a postage paid return envelope would be enclosed with the new item. This time it only took 48 hours for the package to arrived (excluding Sunday) with an apology for the mistake.

A mark of a good business person is never going to be not making a mistake because mistakes will happen. Rather, it is how well does the business handle the situation.

Dutch, you are top shelf in my book! Thanks and you are welcome to use this as a public recommendation for your business if you would like.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 SL
    Tarp
    HG: CF 4S
    Insulation
    HG: TQ. UQ
    Suspension
    WS and Dutch Hooks
    I had a similar event happen about 2 years ago with the same outstanding service from the Dutch Crew. It is remarkable that Dutchware has been able to keep the innovation, quality, and customer service so bar so high for so long.

In business it is very hard to have a great day, every day and like dkurfiss said, its not so much that something went wrong, its how it was handled that make the difference.

If Dutch ever gets tired of playing with Ti, plastic, and Nylon I hope he becomes a customer service consultant for the banks, airlines, insurance companies, etc. They could learn a few things from the master.
    "When you see something wobble, push it."
    - Unknown

Hammock
    DIY Cloud
    Tarp
    WB SF
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Dutch definitely knows how to keep the customer satisfied. This is why I'll refer my new-to-hammocking friends to his site for hammock accessories and certain DIY supplies (I'm loving this Argon 67 stuff).

• + New Posts