Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Tad Pole
    Insulation
    Yeti & Burrow 20
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles

Molly Mac Gear Box

4.5 oz, fits in my jacket pocket and holds more then I need it to.

I finally ponied up and got a Gear Box to keep my stuff dry and where I left it, instead of damp and dirty on the ground next to my bike. It works better then I had hoped, way better. I don’t miss tent storage any more, got a camp closet now.
    I’d Like to tell you all what happen.
    I e-mailed MacEntyre with a question, he answered same day. Every time I contacted him he responded the same day. Anyway the gear box seemed like the was just what I was looking for. I ordered online and received an e-mail stating the date gear box would be mailed to me. Used it twice so far, couldn’t be happier.
    In the California coastal mountains it’s normal for the morning dew to make everything damp. Heavy dew or fog can make it look like it’s been raining.
    I’m a motorcycle camper with bulky riding gear. At 25-30 pounds, the stuff I wear weighs more then all the rest of my gear combined.
    Motocross boots, knee braces, riding pants, armored jacket, gloves and a helmet have sometimes been hard to keep dry and away from bugs since I made the move to the trees four years ago. In camp stuff was always falling off the bike. If I wanted something out of my saddlebags there was a good chance some of my riding gear would hit the ground. I think the Gear Box has ended that. I still fall down and roll around on the trail a little. Once in camp though, nothing touches the ground but my knobbies and the soles of my shoes.
    Thank you MacEntyre, this thing is pure.

As always, Will
    ​motohiker
    now with electric start......o~`o

Hammock
    DIY 126 x 60 Tablecloth
    Tarp
    JRB 10 x 11
    Insulation
    New River/Owhyee
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Images
    Pretty smart feller the MacEntyre! And he makes good gear.
    "I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds
    Mind of a Rat Youtube Channel

Hammock
    Dutch Wide Netless
    Tarp
    DF Palace Tarp
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear Econ
    Suspension
    Dutch Cinch Buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by motohiker View Post
    4.5 oz, fits in my jacket pocket and holds more then I need it to.

I finally ponied up and got a Gear Box to keep my stuff dry and where I left it, instead of damp and dirty on the ground next to my bike. It works better then I had hoped, way better. I don’t miss tent storage any more, got a camp closet now.
    I’d Like to tell you all what happen.
    I e-mailed MacEntyre with a question, he answered same day. Every time I contacted him he responded the same day. Anyway the gear box seemed like the was just what I was looking for. I ordered online and received an e-mail stating the date gear box would be mailed to me. Used it twice so far, couldn’t be happier.
    In the California coastal mountains it’s normal for the morning dew to make everything damp. Heavy dew or fog can make it look like it’s been raining.
    I’m a motorcycle camper with bulky riding gear. At 25-30 pounds, the stuff I wear weighs more then all the rest of my gear combined.
    Motocross boots, knee braces, riding pants, armored jacket, gloves and a helmet have sometimes been hard to keep dry and away from bugs since I made the move to the trees four years ago. In camp stuff was always falling off the bike. If I wanted something out of my saddlebags there was a good chance some of my riding gear would hit the ground. I think the Gear Box has ended that. I still fall down and roll around on the trail a little. Once in camp though, nothing touches the ground but my knobbies and the soles of my shoes.
    Thank you MacEntyre, this thing is pure.

As always, Will
    Sounds awesome motohiker! quick question, when it rains hard, does the gearbox require drip lines for the suspension?

• + New Posts