Evernew Appalachian Set with Zpacks Stuff Sack and 8 oz Vargo Fuel Btl ($120 Shipped!)

image.jpg

For sale is an Evernew Appalachian Set (includes multi-fuel Dx stove system and 550mL pot/lid).

Comes complete with the original mesh stuff sack and microfiber towel.

Used only as an alcohol stove. I never have used this with ESBIT or bio-fuel, so the only signs of use are a patina (no ESBIT residue or soot to be found). The power plate is slightly warped, but this naturally happens with use from exposure to the heat coming off the alcohol stove.

The set retails for $153.95.

I'm also including a Zpacks Cookset Stuff Sack ($10.95 value) and an eight-ounce HDPE fuel bottle from Vargo ($2.50 value). For obvious reasons, the fuel bottle will ship empty.

This brings the total value to $167.40, and that doesn't even factor in what I paid to have these items shipped to me.

Selling this for $120 shipped, which includes PayPal fees.

Only selling this kit because my backpacking trips are going to be on hiatus as a new job only allows me the time for weekend car camping trips.

Price drop! $110 shipped.

Final price drop...$100 shipped!

Withdrawn. Mods, please close and move.

• + New Posts