Tarp
    Spinn OES-2QZQ-WL
    Insulation
    Incubator by SC
    Suspension
    Dutch wear
    Images

The Little Owl Camp Chair Cozy

For the ones who want to stay warm and cozy seating around the campfire this little UQ is a must have to add to your gear! Not only is the Camp Chair one of the most comfortable chairs on the market but now it can be the warmest with your natural body heat!
    Be Warned that if you get up out of your camp chair someone will be taking it over or don't let your camp buddy pet try it you can't get him out either? That warm toasty feeling is just to nice for being a camp chair in the woods.
    My buddy's have the REI Flex chairs and I got the Helinox chair and the The little Owl Cozy UQ fits them perfectly!
    I can't say enough on how warm this makes these chairs feel! YOU HAVE GOT TO GET THESE!!
    If you got the chair then get the Little Owl Chair UQ you'll Love it! If you need both Marty can fix you up!

I Love mine and no ones getting it! Thanks Marty!

Bankheadboy
    In the beginning, God created wilderness..and it was good. Lamar Marshall- Bankhead Warrior
    Getting old is not for sissies! My mother in law Opal!
    It's me It's me It's Mr.T

Hammock
    WB RidgeRunner DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Burrow; pads, Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch's Cinch Bugs
    Photos on the WL website show this chair cozy on something like Helinox's Chair One or the Alite Mantis. But, does it also fit and work well on much lower backpacking chairs such as Helinox's Ground Chair or the Alite Mayfly?

Hammock
    Super Traveler
    Tarp
    Spinn OES-2QZQ-WL
    Insulation
    Incubator by SC
    Suspension
    Dutch wear
    Images
    It is on a Helinox chair and should fit any chair that the chair cover fits on just like the Helinox chair does. The cozy UQ fits on the frame first then flips up over the sides for a snug fit. I'll get more pictures and post after this weekends camping trip��
    In the beginning, God created wilderness..and it was good. Lamar Marshall- Bankhead Warrior

Hammock
    WB RidgeRunner DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Burrow; pads, Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch's Cinch Bugs
    Photos will help. I understand that the UQ will fit most any chair of this sort (higher or lower), since the actual chair fabric is essentially the same dimensions on all of them.

The problem is there are two Helinox chairs (Ground Chair & Chair One; other bands have similar models). You sit in Chair One like a regular chair; on the Ground Chair more like a recliner, with legs out and the ground as your ottoman. The LW photos show this chair cozy on the higher Chair One version.

I'm concerned that the Ground Chair I just ordered has very low clearance, from ground to the seat bottom; ~4 inches (vs. about a foot on Chair One, and similar), and this might be a mess on some backpacking terrains.

Hammock
    Super Traveler
    Tarp
    Spinn OES-2QZQ-WL
    Insulation
    Incubator by SC
    Suspension
    Dutch wear
    Images

Pictures of Owl Cozy

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg picture of putting on chair UQimage.jpg
    This is on a REI Flex chair. I hope this helps, pictures are not in order sorry.

• + New Posts