Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

I bought something from the store about a week ago and now the money just got refunded via paypal with no note. What does that mean?

PS: I ordered lineloks and DutchClips

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    PM sent.

I've been doing some things with the store and it caused some issues with Paypal. I think I've got the kinks worked out. This is also the cause of the delay in getting the Buff's stocked in the store. I should have things running smoothly again soon.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Paypal has also been having some slower than normal processing times the past few days, I have been seeing as much as 2-3 hours for it to process an order and send out the email to me. Seems to happen every month or two, I have had them even not send the emails at all. It can really get things messed up if you are not right on top of things.

But may not be related at all so please ignore me
    Arrowhead Equipment -- For all your hammock camping and backpacking gear
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    The Hammock Forums store will down for maintenance. I will make notify everyone once it's back up. Thanks

www.meancatcoffee.com

I placed an order about a week ago (#337) for some Line-Loks. My PayPal got charged, so I think the order through, but I have no idea how to check on the order status.

Also, one idea might be to put a contact email in the order receipt.

Hi all! I'm new here so I'm not real sure how this all works but I have the same question as Justlen. I ordered some of those sweet Dutch Clips about 2 weeks ago and I haven't been able to figure out if they've shipped yet. I was hoping to use them this weekend so I guess at this point either they show up or they don't but I did want to make sure that my order didn't get lost. It is order #328, by the way. Thanks!

Hammock
    DIY, gathered end , w/ spreader
    Tarp
    JRB Universal
    Insulation
    DAM/ HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    It's probably good to post here if you have placed an order but not got it, just so Headchange4U has a record.
    Thanks for your patience in getting things back on track.
    I too will something make and joy in it's making

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    As some of you have realized, I am having some issues with the store>?D

Please read this announcement thread you have not received your order yet. I'm sorry for all the confusion. we hope to have things back on track soon.

www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    The Hammock Forums Store is now been reopened. I really appreciate everyone's patience through this relocation of the store.

There have been a couple of changes to the store, the most notable being that the store has been moved to a Webs store account. This means that anyone purchasing something from the store will have to create a new account.

There have also been an increase to in the flat shipping rate from $2.49 to $4.99 BUT all orders are now shipped Priority Mail with a 2-3 day transit time. Processing may still take up to 3 days.

The new Hammock Forums Store currently only accepts payments via PayPal. If you would like to place an order and pay by cashiers check or money order (no personal checks please) you will need to email me at headchange4u (at) hammockfourms (dot) net or you can just click my avatar. Email first to reserve your merchandise and I will send payment instructions.

All international orders now ship for $8.99.

If you placed an order in the old store and still haven't received your merchandise see this thread for instructions on getting your items.

www.meancatcoffee.com

• + New Posts
  • Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast