Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by revsbentley View Post
    Sorry to hear this. I got my JRB Mt. Washington 3 in Nov. and have the same hammock you have and have found the quilt to be very warm. When you are in it, can you put you hand between the hammock wall and the quilt and feel any slack? It needs to me nice and tight. You might have you wife see if she can feel any space between the quilt and the bottom of the hammock.

You may call JackRBetter and talk to them directly. I have found them to be very responsive on an issue I had with my Sniviller Overquilt, which they altered and it works in great partnership with the Washington 3
    Ya did all of the usual tricks and had my wife feel around i also called Jacks and the only new thing he suggested was to set the foot end with the center draw cord only and set the distance to 18" from the end cord locks that also didn't work.

Images
    Can you post some pictures, especially both ends. both empty and occupied? What kind of temps?

Hammock
    Streamliner, Boone 30
    Tarp
    UGQ, Spinn Edge
    Insulation
    UGQ, SSUQ, Greyloc
    Suspension
    UCR's, Whoopies
    Images
    Interesting, can you explain how the tabs should be mounted? Pics would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by hanginyaker View Post
    I got it and had trouble with CBS couldn't get it to fit right. I discovered the tabs that connect to the pull outs were installed on the wrong side. I contacted Jack and he is sending a new one out. I decided to go full length so I got the washington 3 to replace it. Great service from JRB very quick response and Jack talked with me on the phone for a good half hour or so to get it right.
    Give me more darkness said the blind man,
    Give me more folly said the fool,
    Give me stone silence said the deaf man,
    I didn't believe Sunday School.
    Phil Keaggy

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwheels View Post
    Interesting, can you explain how the tabs should be mounted? Pics would be great.
    The tabs on the UQ are installed to fit the HH, one tab on the left for the HH tie out beside your shoulder and one on the right for the tie out at your feet. The one i was shipped just had them reversed so not usable.
    Last edited by hanginyaker; 01-06-2015 at 00:21. Reason: mistake

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow (Double)
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator 0 Burr 0
    Suspension
    1 inch Straps
    Images
    I sleep as you have indicated (Head on left, feet on Right) On the feet end, I tighten up the left side all the way and the right side I leave loose. On the head end, I tighten the right side as far as I can and loosen the leftside all the house. This leaves the UQ a little off center, but covers the shoulder better and the feet better. At least on mine, this still has the middle of the UQ right up under my back and butt. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by revsbentley; 01-09-2015 at 16:56. Reason: mispelling.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12