Suspension pics w/ clark nx150

A few pics of my suspension setup with my Clark Nx 150. Arrowhead rings and straps.

1. One thing that I really love this setup for is that anybody knows if you have a clark hammock the pockets under the belly of the hammock itself are a great place to stuff all the gear. The problem here for me is that especially during cold weather it is harder to adjust my suspension whenever i may need to just because of the weight in the hammock. When i used whoopies it was the worst bc sometimes it was aggravating but not impossible to adjust the whoopies. However with the bigger rings here i am able to easily grab the rings and pull so to adjust the straps better. Works great for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That looks awesome man. I also have nx250 and absolutely love it. I use the Marlin spike hitch and will be slings and it tends to work good for me. One question I had was on the tarp angles. It seems that some people will have one side up so you can walk underneath it and what I find is that the rain will wait it down too much and almost collapsed it have you ever experimented with different angles if it's raining out?

• + New Posts