11' Nylon w/knotty
    Tarp
    Squidbilly Hex
    Insulation
    DIY Down TQ+UQ
    Suspension
    Slings/toggles

Post 3 down sleeping Bags, 2 Synthetic, and lots of Misc. gear

Happy new year to you all! Gear gluttony got the better of me in 2014 so I'm trying to remedy it a bit Sleeping bags will be shipped compressed to reduce shipping charges. If you'd like to request them shipped uncompressed in a larger box, there will be a slight extra charge.

Some smaller items are listed at reasonable prices at the bottom of the listing. To keep shipping reasonable, I am setting a $25 minimum purchase. I pay fees and shipping.

1. Stoic Somnus 30 degree down bag in Long, with center half-zip. Red/Grey

Has Quantum Pertex Shell, and 800FP down fill. Max user height is listed at 6' 6".

You can read all about it here on Backcountry's product page.

The bag is in very good condition and has great loft. I bought it barely used, and have slept in it only once. I was really in search of the regular length so this was an impulse buy. Comes with large cotton storage sack (was always stored uncompressed) and compression sack. No funky odors that I can detect. Comes from a pet-free, smoke-free home.

Actual weight on my scale is 729g/25.75oz for the bag itself, 91g/3.15oz for the compression sack.

lowered 1/4: $165 shipped.

IMG_1858.JPG

SOLD PF to dannyvp 2. Kelty Light year 45 degree F Bag, (650FP down) - Regular length/Right Zip + Stuff sack + storage sack

Slightly older Kelty light year bag, good condition. No smells or stains. Green top, black shell and bottom. 1/2 zipper on right side. Specs I could find indicated 10oz of 650FP down. Stored uncompressed. Weight on my scale for bag only is 793g/27.95oz.

lowered 1/4: $65 shipped

IMG_2020.jpg

3. Ozark Trail Down sleeping bag - 32 degrees

One of the (in)famous Ozark trail down sleeping bags. I wouldn't trust this down to 32, but more like 40 or 45. Good condition, only slept in this twice. Good condition. Sleeping Bag only is included, not sure what happened to the stuff sack. Very nice summer bag. 658g/23.21oz on my scale.

lowered 1/4: $50 shipped

IMG_2039.jpg

4. Alps Mountaineering 0°F Echo Lake Sleeping Bag - Synthetic, Mummy bag

Good cold weather synthetic bag for car camping. Bought it only a year ago, and have stored this uncompressed (important! of course). Haven't taken it down that far (I never trust bag ratings, even EN ratings), but I was comfortable at ~20F. I believe I can track down the stuff sack. 96.1oz on my scale.

$25 shipped.

IMG_2032.jpg

5. Kelty Mistral 0 Degree F Bag - Synthetic - Mummy bag
    I bought this bag used, but I later reazlied it has a broken zipper. Might be able to be fixed, I'm not sure. This thing is HUGE, HEAVY, and warm. It's actually the Long version as well. Tag says 33"x86" and 80oz of fill! Use it as a car camping quilt, or I thought it might make a good source to harvest synthetic insulation from? Gonna be expensive and a bear to ship this. 3596g/126.85oz on my scale.
    $25

IMG_2026.jpg

Smaller items:

sold to Syrrka 6. Hammers HP5 Trekking pole - Aluminum, strap has small thermometer and compass on it. Includes rubber tip/cover for use on hard surfaces (covers the carbide tip). Not sure where the snow basket went so not included. Good secure twist-lock mechanism. Rubbery/cork-esque handle. Good condition. 12.15oz. $12

7. UCO original candle lantern, has 1/2 candle in it, plus comes with 2 extra new 9-hour candles. - Reg. Silver/alum in color - $10

sold to Syrrka 8. Outdoor Products 2 Litre Cyclone Hydration Reservoir (Charcoal) - Used literally once, so it's very clean. bought to replace a bladder that failed. $5

spf to gastar 9. GSI Outdoors 1 Cup Aluminum Mini Expresso maker (Red) - comes with silicone food-grade tubing attached to nozzle so it will drain into whatever vessel/mug you wish below and to the side. $12

sold to nuttysquirrel 10. Trail Designs 12-10 alc. stove $4

spf to dannyvp. 500ml vapur water bottle/bladder with pop-up/twist-off lid w/carabiner - blue - $2.50

sold to octothorpesarus 12. Vargo purple-anodized titanium spork $5

sold to the tree frog 13. Optimus "long" 8.5" titanium spoon - 19grams $6

sold to the tree frog 14. Optimus long 8.5" titanium spoon $7 (brand new in package)

15. Lightmyfire plastic double sided spoon/fork - blue $1

spf to dannyvp 16. Zelph Stoves "Venom Super Stove" $7

sold to the tree frog 17. LiteTrail Titanium tri-wing Esbit stove (brand new in plastic) $4

spf to dannyvp 18. LiteTrail Titanium tri-wing Esbit stove (brand new, never used, but not in plastic) $5

sold to nuttysquirrel 19. Antigravitygear Caldera cone system for Evernew 400ml mug (ECA355) - includes: sil stuff sack, plastic 2-part caddy, reflectix 2-part cozy, alum. caldera cone, and evernew ECA355 mug - no lid, has a bit of the silicone on bottom part of handles burnt off. Provide your own stove, or buy one of the stoves above. $25

sold to the tree frog 20.1 (had been 21) IMUSA 10cm alum. mug- has some scratches but no soot or discoloration, stock condition with handle - $2.50/ea

spf to gastar 20 IMUSA 10cm alum. mug- has some scratches but no soot or discoloration, stock condition with handle - $2.50/ea

spf to dannyvp 21. IMUSA 12cm alum. mug - has been painted black on the outside with heat-resistant paint - good for using over a wood fire - has some soot marks and scratching on the bottom - $3

sold to the tree frog 22. Army Surplus Poncho Liner - Camo - 19.5oz on my scale $7/ea

sold to octothorpesarus 23. Army Surplus Poncho Liner - Camo - 19.5oz on my scale $7/ea

spf to gastar 24. Army Surplus Poncho Liner - Camo - 19.5oz on my scale $7/ea

spf to dannyvp 25. Keen sandals/Water Shoes - Men's 9.5 - $15
    IMG_2040.jpg

sold to Syrrka 26. Tyvek Housewrap (D13499991) 10' x 9' piece + 4 tarp tabs (super-adhesive tabs that "sandwich" the tyvek providing brass grommets) - Bought as a tent footprint, but didn't end up using it. $15

spf to dannyvp 27. Aluminum folding sterno stove (just the stove, no cans of sterno) $2

sold to the tree frog 28. Land's End Polartec Aircore 100 Lt-weight balaclava, Grey (one size fits most) (new, without tags, bought a month ago) - $4

29. Sunday Afternoons Traveler Hat – tan folding hat w/stuff sack (like new, have worn a handful of times) - $5

30. Wickers Grey Fleece Balaclava - seems light-mid wt (have worn once) - $4

sold to octothorpesarus 31. Smart Outdoors Elephant Trunks (pair) $7

32. Doan Machine & Equip. Co. Inc. Magnesium Fire Starting Tool - $4

33. Kindle 3 3g version (also known as Kindle Keyboard) - White, good condition, works great, holds a good charge - $40

34. Kershaw Cryo sharp w/speedsafe, Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Titanium carbo-nitrade coating, Blade Length: 2 3/4 inches; Closed Length: 3 3/4 inches, Very good shape - $20

I'm adding these couple extra items as options:

spf to dannyvp 35. Silva Starter 1-2-3 compass (new in package) $6

spf to dannyvp 36. Silva Polaris 177 compass (BSA branded) $5

37. Pair of Acorn Versafit Fleece Socks - Men's XL (US 11.5 - 13) $6

spf to gastar 38. m5 cree xp-g r5 (takes a single AAA battery) flashlight - very bright $7

39. full-zip wind-shirt "faux-dini" (google it for long BPL thread) – Light Blue (china XXL, fits like a US small/med) - $10

Another addition:

40. Kershaw Cryo sharp w/speedsafe, Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Titanium carbo-nitrade coating, Blade Length: 2 3/4 inches; Closed Length: 3 3/4 inches, Very good shape - $20 (same as above, found my second one)

If you would like a specific photo of something, just let me know and I can send it to you. Thanks for looking.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by dimjim; 01-04-2015 at 23:11. Reason: spf

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    HG hex, WBSF
    Insulation
    HG Quilts
    Suspension
    Beetle
    Images
    9. GSI Outdoors 1 Cup Aluminum Mini Expresso maker (Red) - comes with silicone food-grade tubing attached to nozzle so it will drain into whatever vessel/mug you wish below and to the side. $12
    24. Army Surplus Poncho Liner - Camo - 19.5oz on my scale $7/ea

Doan Machine & Equip. Co. Inc. Magnesium Fire Starting Tool - $4
    21. (2x) IMUSA 10cm alum. mug- has some scratches but no soot or discoloration, stock condition with handle - $2.50/ea
    Ill Take it
    Last edited by Snaggletooth; 01-02-2015 at 19:22.

Formerly octothorpesarus mudsocks's Avatar
    Images
    I'll take #12

Hammock
    diy, hk2001,bmbh
    Tarp
    diy hex or aysym
    Insulation
    diy's,jarbidge!!!!
    Suspension
    whoops, ucr, dutch
    Images
    Ill take 19 and 10.

Hammock
    11' Nylon w/knotty
    Tarp
    Squidbilly Hex
    Insulation
    DIY Down TQ+UQ
    Suspension
    Slings/toggles
    Quote Originally Posted by octothorpesarus View Post
    I'll take #12
    Hey octo, just FYI there is a $25 min. I'll definitely reserve #12 if you want other items. Thanks.

Hammock
    11' Nylon w/knotty
    Tarp
    Squidbilly Hex
    Insulation
    DIY Down TQ+UQ
    Suspension
    Slings/toggles
    #10 and #19 SPF to nuttysquirrel

#9, 21, 24, 32 spf to gastar

Hammock
    WBRR, DHTB
    Tarp
    WB Superfly, Mamba
    Insulation
    Down Quilts!
    Suspension
    Straps/buckles
    Images
    14, 17, 21, 22, 28 I'll take it.
    NJ Hammock Club Facebook Page - Come join the party!

Hammock
    WBRR, DHTB
    Tarp
    WB Superfly, Mamba
    Insulation
    Down Quilts!
    Suspension
    Straps/buckles
    Images
    You have 21 twice. I'll take which ever IMUSA is available with that order. Should I say 20.
    NJ Hammock Club Facebook Page - Come join the party!

Formerly octothorpesarus mudsocks's Avatar
    Images
    My bad! I'll also take #31, #23 & #24.

Hammock
    11' Nylon w/knotty
    Tarp
    Squidbilly Hex
    Insulation
    DIY Down TQ+UQ
    Suspension
    Slings/toggles
    yes, sorry, I separated them now. one IMUSA 10cm is spf to gastar, the other to you tree frog.

Thanks!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast