Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images

Zeppelin UQ Hang Sketch....

It's still snowing and not looking good for the shop tomorrow. I'd guess we have solid 8-10" so far with more coming... So for your viewing enjoyment here is a sketch for Zeppelin UQ on a gathered end hammock. Not the end all be all of instructions but will point you in the right direction as well as I've included text instruction we have on our website.

ZEPPELIN UQ INSTRUCTIONS

The shock cord provided is brand new 100% elongation, after a few uses the shock cord will relax and be easier to use. Just like a new rubber band is tight to begin with so is the new shock cord.

Following are general instructions for set-up of your UGQ Zeppelin Under Quilt. With practice you will learn to "DIAL" the suspension into your particular hammock.

1) Locate the two white tabs on the inside of the quilt towards one end, this is the head end of the quilt for reference during the instructions. Inner shell should be placed against the hammock body. Attach S-Biners at both ends of under quilt suspension to hammock suspension.

2) Primary Suspension: Runs the entire length of the under quilt along both sides. Tighten the primary suspension by pulling shock cord through large cord lock located on head end S-Biner. The purpose of the primary suspension is to provide "LIFT" and pull the under quilt up snug to your back and bottom. If you are experiencing "Cold Butt Syndrome" tighten the primary suspension to draw the quilt up.

3) Secondary Suspension: This is the white shock cord attached to the four corners of the quilt. Adjust secondary suspension as needed to locate the quilt on the hammock as desired and to prevent the quilt from sliding towards the center of the hammock from both ends. To adjust locate cord lock on inside corners of the quilt, there are a total of four, and adjust as needed. Tuck excess shock cord into quilt for a clean appearance.

4) Head/Foot Draws: These need to be snug but not overly tight, adjust as needed and be sure draft collars are tucked inside the quilt to help eliminate gaping. Tuck excess shock cord into quilt for a clean appearance.

Excess shock cord may be cut as desired, we ship long to accommodate a variety of hammocks.

To vent your under quilt simply loosen either the head, foot, or both draws to allow warm air to rise out and cool air to drop in.
    Happy Hangin'

Paul - Master Fabric Welder @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    Dutch PolyD
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG 0, 20, 40
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopie Hook
    Images
    That's some useful stuff, Paul. Well done. And yet, I guarantee that it won't make sense to some people, and then there's that whole group of folks who don't know what RTFM means. Even if they did know, they still wouldn't read it.

Is it strictly a macho thing? "Read the instructions? Real men don't read the instructions!"
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hammock
    WBBB SL 1.7
    Tarp
    WB Mamajamba
    Insulation
    WB 0° Wooki +3oz
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    Very good info!

I have the older suspension. No white cord. And no s-biners.

Hammock
    Clark NX-250
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12, Vertex
    Insulation
    UGQ 40°/20° to 30°
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikapp513 View Post
    I have the older suspension. No white cord. And no s-biners.
    I have a mid-legacy suspension with no white cord but has S 'biners. I'll take a silver Sharpie and color the secondary to make it easy to distinguish at dusk.
    Brian
    (formerly Oblique Angler)

Job 41:1, 2

`•.¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•. ¸
    `•.¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´><((((º>`•. ¸
    `•.¸.•´><((((º>¯`•.¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•. ¸

• + New Posts