Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images

Email issue

I have been having trouble receiving emails as of late. I am diligent about answering emails but I am sure one gets by me every now and then because I get a lot of emails. However I have had quite a few not come in lately and I am not sure as to why. It is with my gmail account that doesn't have a spam folder. Anyhow if I don't get back to you please try [email protected] or call me at 717-808-6919. I really hate the feeling when someone feels like I am ignoring them. I also have been sending out emails and they don't seem to get received. I would guess I was being ignored except they start with "please get back to me or I can't send you your bling". I'm a bit at a loss as I have tried multiple accounts.

Is emails just such a flawed way to communicate? Maybe I should request the customer's telephone number again. I took that off a while ago because it was another step that seemed unneeded and a little intrusive.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Banned
    Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends
    I recently placed an order, I did have a problem making payment, however, that would not have had anything to do with your Email.

Perhaps you could put a discrete notice on your site reminding people to contact you if they do not receive acknowledgement within a certain time such as 48 hours.

Maybe, big brother is intercepting your communication to be sure you are a true business person. I recently switched to a secure Email site, because my Email somehow seemed to be delayed. Email I know was sent was showing up a few days later.

Hammock
    11' 1.2 Robic XL
    Tarp
    Misc DIY ones
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    UHMWPE Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    "please get back to me or I can't send you your bling".
    I'd take that more seriously than a death threat. If it helps, your shipment email came through for me yesterday morning with no issues ...on my end. Although I was a little worried that it took 2 days.

I blame the North Koreans. They finally heard of Dutch Bling and must stop it before it takes over the world!
    73 de W4BKR

Not all who wander are lost... - J.R.R. Tolkein
    ...Besides, if we get lost, we just pull in somewheres and ask directions - Captain Ron

The ever striving gram weenie...always updated with the next trip

Hammock
    Mood Dependent
    Tarp
    Weather Dependent
    Insulation
    Just Dependent
    Suspension
    Beckett Up Pardner
    Images
    No I think its just the age we live in. I'm a web developer who runs a large ecommerce website for a business in northern wisconsin. We run into this constantly, most often hitting spam filter walls or black listed servers. There's just so much spam and phishing emails these days that I am constantly tweaking our server settings to let things through or keep spam out. The last big issue was our hos'ts web server that our site was sitting on got hacked and used as a massive spam portal thus getting the servers IP blacklisted and in turn us. I had to go through all sorts of hoops to get us off those lists. I think it's still a reliable medium for communication but it has gotten really complex to keep things "clean" in the information age. I would just concentrate on using your domain email where you have more control and yes probably requesting a phone number.

• + New Posts