So like many on here, I stumbled onto this site after I bought a hammock (ENO) and learned enough to regret my initial purchase. Don't get me wrong, my trusty Double Nest is 100x better than sleeping on the ground, but at 9'4" comes up a little short especially now that I've made the transition over to an underquilt for an easier diagonal lay. I'm starting to dream about 11' hammocks. Of course that also requires a longer tarp. I think Dutch has an affordable hammock on the market which I'd buy in a heartbeat. My tarp options get a little pricey though and out of my reach for the foreseeable future (it has to be packable and relatively light for backpacking). Do I acquire another hammock now and impatiently wait for funds to purchase a tarp, or wait until I can get both at the same time? Decisions, decisions.