So I found a "snuggie" type Fleece quilt at the goodwill for $5. Removed the 2 zippers and 4 snaps. Then picked up some shockcord barrel locks and rip stop from Joann's $20 (first time ever going there of my own free will). First time using a sewing machine since High school when I made a pillow. Put a channel down each end for the shock cord, attached it to the insulation and badda Bing there you go. $25 and about 3 hours finished it comes in right around 2lbs, haven't put it on a scale yet. Not too concerned about weight. But this should be nice for some spring and fall hangs. It was a learning process for sure next one will be a winter ready one.