11' Dutch Hexon Wide
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB Glk3, DIY TQs
    Suspension
    Mltibkles, Dutch
    Images
    It sounds a lot better slightly buzzed, with a husky story teller voice reading a loud

Hammock
    Hennessey expedition
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex
    Insulation
    AHE Potomac UQ
    Suspension
    Atlas st, Biner,DR
    On the hex tarp it has pockets on the corners specifically made for your guyouts. I use them and they work great.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZero3 View Post
    So I just got my hex tarp, haven't hang it yet, so I'm doing my homework on it.

Now that I know who Shug is, I still can find how he rolls is guyline like you mentioned. Can you explain please?
    Scott

Hammock
    Hennessy Deep Jungle XL
    Tarp
    HH Stock or Hex
    Insulation
    Clothes, Pad, S.B.
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    Yeah! What scollard70 said! Them corner pockets. Use 'em. If Gawd hadn't wanted you stuffin' 'em, He'd've put 'em where you couldn't reach 'em. Also, and, for what it's worth to ya: Give due consideration to using bungee, in place of the polyester cordage Hennessy provides. It eliminates all the fiddly-finger tweedling, and it won't knot itself into riddles & puzzles behind your back, while you're puffing your teeth out and humping your bones to your next drop-'n-flop spot. That's gotta be worth SOMEthing to you, right? Think about it now, and thank me later. 'Less it don't work out well for you. Then I don't wanna hear about it. Seriously though, if you're the type to put your bungee on an electronic gram scale, before you put it on your hex fly, then this ain't for you. I have the Hennessy "Big Poly Hex", and am quite fond of it. It's not the fly for snappin' tight pitches, and she likes to ride the wind to the next hill, but, let's forgive her her imperfections and love her for all she is. She's going to be with us for a very long time.

Hammock
    Hennessey supershelter
    After my last night in the wind and rain I'm thinking about making the jump from the standard rain fly to the hex. My feet got a bit moist. Gotta start saving my quarters.

Hammock
    Woodsman X
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex
    Insulation
    HG phoenix 20 deg
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    i love my hex - as others have said - use the pockets and yes its a bit heavy as tarps go but pitched sensibly its great - ive used it as a ground tarp b4 i began hammocking too.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123