Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    W.L. Big Daddy
    Insulation
    HG 30 Incubator
    Suspension
    Stock Blackbird

A load of quality wool clothing (med/large) for a down summer top quilt.

I apologize in advance for all of the pictures!
    I have a lot of wool items (way too many) and maybe there are others like me here who think wool is the prefect fiber. Most of these are hardly worn and they are all in great shape. These items were mostly made in Europe and the USA. I am a suit size 42, 5'8" tall, and 170 pounds. Everything fits me. All measurements are exterior with the clothing laid flat.

I'm looking for a down summer top quilt from one of our cottage manufactures, ideally something that packs small. I would also be interested in a Molly Mac Top Blanket plus $100 or equivalent in some other hiking/hammocking gear. I love gear, I'm pretty easy.

First up is a Made in USA Woolrich Hunting Coat (Style 603). It's a size 40 and fits me well with a long sleeve shirt on underneath. This is a heavy 100% wool coat that is very warm and looks great. 4 pockets in the front, 1 large game in the rear (game pouch). This coat is very clean and nothing has been in the game pouch. Though the coat is from decades ago, it's in great shape and has hardly been worn. Every button is original and tightly sewn in place. Warm cuffs and a tall storm collar. There is a small repair on the interior. Chest is 23".

Next is an Austrian Wool Commando Sweater. THIS A VERY THICK SWEATER! 100% boiled wool: the weave is tight and quite windproof with great water resistance. The idea of this shirt is to fit snugly, it's sized as a large so expect the feeling like being hugged by a sheep. The wool is itchy so you need to wear something tightly woven under it. There are cool patches on the arms, durable elbow patches, and a high-button collar. This was bought new-old-stock and has been worn only a couple of times. Nice and long and VERY WARM. Chest is 24" with a taper to prevent drafts.

This is a unique Patagonia Skiing Sweater made from 100% boiled wool (thicker and more windproof than standard wool) sweater. Thick and warm but VERY SOFT. Hand warmer pockets and a zip neck make it a great outer layer when hunting. The fit on this coat is great for upland hunting, fishing, or skiing because it ends at the waistline to not bunch as you move. The material is really cool on this sweater and Patigonia will probably never make shirts like this ever again. Chest is 24", height (along back) is 26". Note: this is a shorter length than some shirts.

A warm Irish 100% Wool Sweater. Traditional and chunky, Made in Ireland. Tightly knitted, thick and warm (see a trend here yet). Great layering sweater for sitting in a stand: the texture traps a lot of air under layers and is warmer than a flat knit. Chest is 23".

Next up is a pair of European-made Salomon Wool Pants. These are completely lined with a really soft material. The shell is a wool blend and very soft and durable. Has 2 hand pockets, an MP3 pocket, and one cargo pocket. Very nice pants, only worn a couple times. These are a size XL (36" waist X 32" length) they are a bit too big for me otherwise I'd be keeping these. Note: no beltloops on these pants.

Last is a pair of European Wool Military Pants. I believe they are Swedish. These are very well made wool blend pants. Measured size: 35x29.

Last edited by Macchina; 03-29-2015 at 08:05.

Hammock
    DD Frontline
    Tarp
    DD 3x3, Noah 12
    Insulation
    Snugpak
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Would you consider selling the military pants and Patagonia sweeter?

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    W.L. Big Daddy
    Insulation
    HG 30 Incubator
    Suspension
    Stock Blackbird
    I'd like to keep them all together due to shipping. Thanks though.

Hammock
    DD Frontline
    Tarp
    DD 3x3, Noah 12
    Insulation
    Snugpak
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    No Problem

• + New Posts