Thread: Hi Everybody

Hi Everybody

Haven't hammocked yet, but doing a 600km bike ride down the coast of Western Australia
    (mundabiddi.org.au)
    I live in Sydney.
    Not going till November, our summer.
    I was looking at the WBBB XLC with an edge tarp, I'm 6foot. 250pounds according to google.
    About $450 Aus posted. Might keep an eye on eBay, this forum etc. to get something comparable at half the price.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Matt

Images
    Welcome Matt. Sounds like a good adventure.

Hammock
    Hennessy Deep Jungle XL
    Tarp
    HH Stock or Hex
    Insulation
    Clothes, Pad, S.B.
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    sincek/Matt- Hello, welcome to the forum, and welcome to the beginning of the (most restorative) rest of your life. As you've doubtless already been persuaded, your adventures are about to assume a little more significance, as you transition away from however was it that you'd used to fritter away your nocturnal hours of inactivity and recovery. Time's come for you, and, you feel it down there, in the deeper parts of you, time's come, to wise up and rise up. I've been to the land of your people, and (you'll know what I mean), frankly, I wouldn't be comfortable lying on the "ground" in my own house! Lots of ways to get one's night wrecked! Anyway, seems our man SimonMc may have some things to say, regarding getting you up above the worst of what Australia's nights turn loose upon the face of the red continent. "Lucky Country"? Cheers, mate, and welcome aboard!

Hammock
    Hex 1.0 Chameleon
    Tarp
    Xenon
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Secret
    Welcome! Sounds like an awesome trip. I hope you find a good setup and I look forward to see some reports of your trip in the future.
    DutchWare Gear
    www.DutchWareGear.com

• + New Posts