HH Explorer UL Zip - 2QZQ mod 4
    Tarp
    HH Hex - UGQ WD 12
    Insulation
    0* Potomac 20* HG
    Suspension
    atlas straps-rings

wow

Wow... super harsh post reduction by the mods... give some people alittle power and it goes right to their head... Thanks for helping me decide whether or not I wanted to become a donating member...

Everyone I have had contact with on this site (except GMCTTR) has been super helpful, I guess I'll go back to lurking...

Mike
    "When one tugs at a single thing in nature, He finds it attached to the rest of the world"
    John Muir

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001tj View Post
    Sorry just read the "rules" for the market place ... please feel free to remove a post count if needed... if not I'm one closer...

Sorry I could not resist... Last dumb post I promise...
    Look if you are spamming the forum to get your post count up so you can sell something well that is highly frowned upon here and any and all mods will delete those posts.
    gmcttr just saw them first.
    Last edited by OutandBack; 04-09-2015 at 17:25.

Hammock
    Dutch Half Zip
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Greylock 3/HG Econ
    Suspension
    Becket hitch
    Strange post. If i understand correctly, you're trying to inflate your post count, found out its against the rules, and are still upset when your posts are deleted? OK.

Hammock
    WBRR, Lots of DIY
    Tarp
    MacCat; Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx, HG T/UQ, AHE
    Suspension
    Varies
    Ummmm....I answered your question and followed up with a polite PM thanking you for reading and respecting the rules. Even gave you a 'thumbs up', so I really don't know what you're referring to as I don't recall any "super harsh post reduction" or post removal at all.

Care to elaborate?
    Last edited by gmcttr; 04-09-2015 at 17:39.

Hammock
    DIY 10' Hexon gathered end
    Tarp
    DIY Xenon 10'x12
    Insulation
    DIY down Argon UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies & Dutch
    I don't know the circumstances, but gmcttr is a well respected mod who puts a lot of time into keeping HF a clean, respectful and helpful place for folks looking for information, I'm sure he'd be willing to give you an explanation if you inquire politely.

Hammock
    WBBB RR DBL 1.1 / DIY Multicam SL
    Tarp
    Superfly/HG CF
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch Clip
    On top of all that was mentioned the good folks here at HF really want to know who they are buying from and selling to. They want to make sure there is no trouble and that it the transaction goes smoothly. The only way they really feel comfortable is through 50+ valuable insightful posts that help show the character of the person. So if your spamming that doesn't help your case.
    Husband, Father, and Friend.
    Scout Master and Cub Master for Troop/Pack 705 of
    Chesterfield

Hammock
    Woodsman X
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex
    Insulation
    HG phoenix 20 deg
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    also the 50 shows time and hopefully some dedication to the site, therefore promoting good faith and there to be less of a chance of a bad trade

Hammock
    WBRR, Lots of DIY
    Tarp
    MacCat; Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx, HG T/UQ, AHE
    Suspension
    Varies
    Again, for the record, to my knowledge 2001tj did not violate the rules or attempt to inflate his post count in any manner at all. He mentioned in a post that he had read the rules and his actions showed that he respected them. I sent him a PM thanking him.

He is a member in good standing.

Also to my knowledge, none of his posts where removed (or his post count reduced).

All in all, I'm baffled by his post which started this thread.

Hammock
    11' Argon
    Tarp
    HG CF
    Insulation
    HG UQ - DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Kevlar Tree Straps
    For the record - I have dealt with gmcttr personally and he was very nice and went above and beyond to help me with a question. Every post I have seen from him has been respectful. I had a post moved to the donating members section due to my ignorance, but I completely agreed with the decision after I reviewed the rules. Thanks for all you do gmcttr, and all the mods.
    Last edited by Rifleman; 04-10-2015 at 08:51.

Hammock
    Grand Trunk SB Pro Modded
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah9 ZingIt
    Insulation
    DIY UQ/Down TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie hooks
    This forum is great! I have picked up so much useful information (and hopefully contributed some as well). The mods have to have some rules to keep the forum as clean and useful as it is. I don't know exactly what happened here Mike, but I can say that everyone I have had any dealings with here have been extremely helpful and respectful. This site is invaluable for learning and bouncing ideas off of each other. There is always room for another fellow hammocker to learn and contribute here, so if that is your intention, then welcome! It's good to have you here!
    Two heads are good, three are great, but all heads at hammockforums is the best case scenario!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast