I've a theory that for all the success stories people post here, there's twice as many that try, fail, and don't say anything.
Any who, here's some things I've put together in the past couple months.
Suspension kit organizer (got the idea here)
Double ended stuff sack, big enough for hammock, bug net, and uq (if desired)
No seeum ridge line organizer
Gear hammock from Dutch pack cover
CS Apex5 TQ. Closed foot box. Stitching on this was super hard, and super ugly. I played with tension till it was awesome, still shrunk 4". I did a practice model on a cheap poly blanket from walmart i found in thr basement. Came out perfect. So I tried this with some hypedD from rsbtr. Less than perfect. Not knocking Kyle's fabric, just my skills. What a pain... Now I need to do it again for a summer quilt. Seriously, I left this zoomed out so you cant't see all the places it mushed everything together. I'm burying this down low so I can say I posted it and hope that it gets over looked.
Mock up of my anorak, hope to get the wool version done in the next couple weeks, but the season's gone and there's no rush for it.
Thanks for looking!