Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFISH45 View Post
    My mother worked out an agreement to purchase the Chrysalis Hammock, I used my PayPal account to purchase it.

My mother posted "I will take it, the Chrysalis Hammock". Money was sent for the purchase through PayPal last week. No further communication.

My mother is in the hospital and unable to communicate at this time, which is why I am replying.

To sum up, "I will take it was posted", payment was sent the same day using my PayPal Account. I have not received anything from the seller nor has my mother. The funds were accepted by PayPal.
    Thank you for clearing this up. I will keep the thread open until we hear from the seller.

I am sorry to hear about your mom. I can see the deleted post with the I'll take it but it was not deleted by a mod Ironfish45 deleted it. So I assumed she backed out, guess not.

My mother worked out an agreement to purchase the Chrysalis Hammock, I used my PayPal account to purchase it.

My mother posted "I will take it, the Chrysalis Hammock". Money was sent for the purchase through PayPal last week. No further communication.

My mother is in the hospital and unable to communicate at this time, which is why I am replying.

To sum up, "I will take it was posted", payment was sent the same day using my PayPal Account. I have not received anything from the seller nor has my mother. The funds were accepted by PayPal.
    Thank you for chiming in. Wishing your mother a fast and full recovery.

-Jennifer

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    dyi
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    Varies

PAYMENT WAS SENT FOR THIS HAMMOCK VIA PAYPAL, money for the hammock has been removed from PayPal account I was told to send payment to for the Eureka Chrysalis Hammock. My mother's name, address were also sent with the PayPal payment and via Hammock Forums Personal Mail. We have sent over 6 messages inquiring as to the status of this transaction. We have not received any communication from the seller since payment was made.

Hammock
    Hammock Bliss Sky Bed
    Tarp
    HB Sky Tent 2
    Insulation
    Enlightened Equip
    Suspension
    BOM Micro Rope
    Hello, I did receive the payment, and was planning to ship the product as soon as possible however, my brother was getting married to an African girl last week and the wedding ceremonies lasted the entire week, as the best man I was not available to ship the product that entire week. I just got back to see this entire conversation. The money was returned and an apology sent. I hope Ironfish is able to find a hammock and that this transaction has not given a bad impression to the for sale section on this forum. I did sell another product on here recently (WBRR) and sent it right away. You can view this transaction and ask the buyer their impression of our transaction together and I am confident that you will get positive results. Again sorry for the longer than expected shipping time and good luck on your search for a hammock

Banned
    Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends
    Quote Originally Posted by BackPackHiker View Post
    Hello, I did receive the payment, and was planning to ship the product as soon as possible however, my brother was getting married to an African girl last week and the wedding ceremonies lasted the entire week, as the best man I was not available to ship the product that entire week. I just got back to see this entire conversation. The money was returned and an apology sent. I hope Ironfish is able to find a hammock and that this transaction has not given a bad impression to the for sale section on this forum. I did sell another product on here recently (WBRR) and sent it right away. You can view this transaction and ask the buyer their impression of our transaction together and I am confident that you will get positive results. Again sorry for the longer than expected shipping time and good luck on your search for a hammock
    You were paid through PayPal the end of April. Several Email messages were left and messages through Hammock Forums Personal Mail.

You have not returned a single message until this evening.

I KNOW YOU OFFERED THE CHRYSALIS HAMMOCK THAT YOU RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR AND YOU HAVE NOT SENT TO ME OR RETURNED MY MONEY, TO ANOTHER MEMBER, BEFORE YOU CONTACTED ME.

Minimally very poor form. You could have told me when we were discussing the transaction shipping would be delayed. You could have sent a message stating you could not ship in a timely manner. Nope, nothing until you learned I have filed a dispute with PayPal.

You take my money and then try to sell the hammock to another member. I know because I received correspondence in regard to whether I had completed the deal for the Chrysalis with you, since you were trying to sell it to someone else who had shown some interest. The warning email came ahead you your posting here and the personal message you finally sent me tonight.

Hammock
    Hammock Bliss Sky Bed
    Tarp
    HB Sky Tent 2
    Insulation
    Enlightened Equip
    Suspension
    BOM Micro Rope
    I think that this has gone on far enough. I did not offer this item to another member until you requested a refund via paypal. I understand that you are upset about the poor shipping time and lack of response. I am not a store and you are treating me as if I am, and I have other things going on in life aside from my transaction with you. I am not trying to "scam" or "Rip you off" I am a respectable individual.

I made the sale with you and got extremely busy with my brothers wedding which has priority over this, I had no time to check my messages during these week long wedding ceremonies as I was busy with work related things, wedding and family issues. I am failing to understand why you continue to push this. Your money has been refunded in full. I have apologized for missing your messages and not being able to ship the hammock within the week.

Again I hope that you will not judge the forums sale section based on this traction. I hope that you and your mother find what you are looking for. I got carried away with the business of life and hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Your money has been returned in full and I have continued to deal with another forum member after this happened, not before as you have accused me of. I hope you have a fantastic week and a wonderful camping season.

Nick

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12