Thread: Butt in a sling

Butt in a sling

I have to say, great place to do business. I talked to Shane last Thursday, got some questions answered, places an order and it arrived today. Way faster turn around than I went into things expecting.

Now I just gotta find time to get it hung up and get my butt in it.

My very first Hammock Forums post; so, forgive me if I'm doing it all wrong.

Last Saturday I sent an email to BIAS via a link on their website ([email protected]) but since I haven't heard anything and I'm a little anxious about getting stuff purchased in time, I'm posting it here.

I'm 6-1 and 250 lbs. I've had my first hammock for about a year. It's a Grand Trunk Double which, after continued reading and experimenting, I've decided is too short and too wide. The sides flap in my face and I haven't found a good, flat diagonal yet (but I'm getting closer).

I'm thinking about a 2-layer weight weenie micro, 60" wide for backpacking. I'm wanting to go as smart and light as I can because I'm turning 60 in month and I want to minimize pack weight. It probably doesn't matter but I've also got a Jacks-R-Better Greylock 3 under quilt.

What do you think?

If I ordered it within a week, would I get it by the last week of June? We're leaving June 28 to go camping in Tuolumne in Yosemite.

Many thanks,

Michael

Hammock
    BIAS camper, WW DL
    Insulation
    Diy syn. UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    mftrekker - I am farther behind than I like, but it depends on what you will be needing. Brian hasn't been with BIAS in quit a while. Technically he still owns the site since there hasn't been a good time for us to get together and call tech support at the same time. Feel free to shoot me an email or call 901-568-2314 / [email protected] Leave me a message and I will call back.(I have a day job)

Shane
    It'll be alright Friday!

Check us out at www.buttinasling.com

[email protected]

• + New Posts