When I ordered my hammock material from RipStopByTheRoll, I also ordered a DIY kit for a stuff sack. Since I am a super novice at sewing, I thought that it would give me a chance to practice on the material before I began the hammock. The kit came with:
(1) Random section of scrap ripstop nylon
(2) 18" x 30" grab bag fabric blanks - 1.9 oz breathable and 1.1 oz silnylon (we pick the colors)
(1) 18" x 30" MYSTERY fabric blank - Hint: usually something cool that isn't listed on the site...
(1) 6 foot section of drawcord
(1) 1 foot section of 3/4" black grossgrain
It did not come with any instructions. I tried searching the forum here but did not find anyone having used this kit. Does anyone have some generic instructions that would work?