Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    KAQ UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Brand new hanger! Tacoma WA

Hello all!

Just got my first hammock. Been looking for a while but finally pulled the trigger on a HH and have been out in the woods for one whole night. I already broke it but the folks at HH are fantastic with customer service, so my NEW new hammock is on its way shortly.

I stumbled onto some YouTube stuff by Shug and that's how I found the forum, so here I am.

I'm sure I'll have questions but I'll use the search feature before just bugging the group. With 1 night hanging, I'll have more questions than answers so I plan to mostly listen, but I'm about as excited for my next hang as a kid in line at Disneyland!

I'm hoping to be able to use this thing as 4 season, not that I question the possibility but rather my capability.

Question: the folks at HH will allow me to change models for a small fee, is there a general consensus as to which model is the flatest lay? Weight is not an issue, just flat and 4 season warmth. Thanks!

Nice to be here and I'll see you around...

Hammock
    DIY standard gathered end (DL 1.1)
    Tarp
    Chinook 12x9
    Insulation
    Nada ... yet
    Suspension
    DIY whoopies
    Images
    Welcome to the site. I can't help you with that question, but I am sure someone will chime in.
    Sarcasm is a dying art.

Eagle Scout September '85 Troop 339 Smyrna, TN

Talking welcome to the clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavitt View Post
    Hello all!

Just got my first hammock. Been looking for a while but finally pulled the trigger on a HH and have been out in the woods for one whole night. I already broke it but the folks at HH are fantastic with customer service, so my NEW new hammock is on its way shortly.

I stumbled onto some YouTube stuff by Shug and that's how I found the forum, so here I am.

I'm sure I'll have questions but I'll use the search feature before just bugging the group. With 1 night hanging, I'll have more questions than answers so I plan to mostly listen, but I'm about as excited for my next hang as a kid in line at Disneyland!

I'm hoping to be able to use this thing as 4 season, not that I question the possibility but rather my capability.

Question: the folks at HH will allow me to change models for a small fee, is there a general consensus as to which model is the flatest lay? Weight is not an issue, just flat and 4 season warmth. Thanks!

Nice to be here and I'll see you around...
    Well I'm not so new to hanging. I used to hang when I was a boy scout back when we rode dinosaurs to town.
    But, it looks like you have joined into a high tech super low impact way of camping that is way better than sleeping on the ground.
    If you get in touch I can hook you up with some really nice places to hang out. Either by a great river or back in the woods and its only a little bit passed enumclaw.

Hammock
    Grand trunk skeeter beeter
    Tarp
    eno dry fly
    Insulation
    poncho liner
    Suspension
    home made straps
    Images
    I'm from Buckley welcome I have no answer either but always looken for people to hang with.

Hammock
    WB Eldorado
    Tarp
    WB MJ
    Insulation
    KAQ; MAMW
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Welcome! Left Browns Point/Tacoma in '90 - trying to get back ever since.

• + New Posts