Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie/Sub'Kilo
    Suspension
    Webbing

Dutch in the news again...

This jus tin, from Lawson Kline:
    Effective Immediately: Due to an ever increasing demand for our cordage products; Dutchware Gear, the makers of specialty titanium hammock hardware will now begin to manufacture, distribute and sell titanium tent stakes, titanium sand/snow anchors, and titanium deuce scoops of our design. Dutchware Gear has the extra production capacity, knowledge, and equipment to make high quality affordable products in the USA while keeping up with demand. So moving forward, all of our current titanium products will now be owned, manufactured, distributed, and sold under the Dutchware brand through Dutchwaregear.com. If you are a new or existing customer looking to buy titanium hard gear of our design, we ask that you now purchase these items from Dutchware and/or through their network of authorized dealers.

This change will allow us in the short term, to focus 100% of our attention on making high quality cordage as the demand for our glowire, ironwire, and ultraglide products has been growing like wildfire. The extra production capacity will also let us introduce new products, enter more markets, and expand into more retail stores. So thanks for all the business, encouragement, and support over the years. We look forward to serving you in the future with our high quality innovative products.

Thanks again,
    Lawson Kline

Please Note: This change will not affect any pending orders. If you have a pending order, it will ship ASAP as we are starting to get caught up from our spring and early summer order surge.

Lawson Equipment LLC., is a small family owned manufacturing company that was founded in 2008. It is owned and operated by me and my wife, Lawson and Danielle Kline. I live, eat, breath, and sleep in the outdoors. And luckily, Danielle supports my addictions. As time has gone on we have added more and more braiding machines and for now, 100% of our focus will be manufacturing high quality cordage. Because when we set out to make something, it’s the best available, it’s affordable, and it’s made in house by us, right here in the USA.

Dutchclips LLC. In 2003, Dutch, the owner of Dutchwear Gear hiked the entire Appalachian Trail and learned to take a minimalist approach to his hiking gear and life in general. He could not find much gear sold commercially that shared his passion for stripping away anything that wasn’t needed. So, Dutch started making his own gear, such as hammocks, backpacks, quilts and clothes. He especially enjoyed making hardware for the hammock community and soon was the inventor and manufacturer of the Dutch Clip (a clip that connects webbing suspension around the tree). With the advent of the whoopie sling as a light and adjustable suspension, he invented the Dutch Biner, a 10 gram carabiner that connects the whoopie sling to an amsteel loop. In September 2010, Dutch Clips LLC was formed to produce these hammock suspension devices and continuous to this day to produce high quality, innovative products using a minimalist approach, with the help of some good friends, to create more solutions for the hammocking and backpacking community.
    Add life to your years!

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly Digi
    Insulation
    HG top/btm 20.
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Yeeeeaahhh that's what I'm talkin about, Good job DUTCH. I can't wait to get me a titanium Deuce Scoop, believe it or not I've been wanting a titanium trowel for a while
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me... Philippians 4:13

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman4049 View Post
    Yeeeeaahhh that's what I'm talkin about, Good job DUTCH. I can't wait to get me a titanium Deuce Scoop, believe it or not I've been wanting a titanium trowel for a while
    qiwiz makes them the titanium poop scoop if you wanted one right now...

Images
    I just checked them out. That trowel looks awesome. The thing I don't like about mine from qiwiz is thats it's made from ti foil. It's very flexible and makes using it quite difficult. May need to upgrade to the Dutch version when it comes out.

Those snow anchors are pretty awesome too. May look into those more....

Hammock
    DH Thunderbird DL 1.6/1.0
    Tarp
    WL Big D/HG Std CF
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Cinch Bugs
    I have ordered a couple times from Dutch and am 100 satisfied with the products. Keep up the good work Dutch. I already have another order in the back of my mind... Hummm I guess I have a case of the Bling

• + New Posts