Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Insulation
    CCF pad (for now)
    Suspension
    Ring Buckle
    Images

Angry Wish I had a tarp right now

Its raining! For the first time since i've had my hammock, and i don;t have a tarp Im currently waiting for an OES to be made. I think that the only draw back to cottage gear makers is the wait time. There really is no hard and fast "production schedule" But that is quickly outweighed by the high quality gear, that can actually respond to innovations that come from this website. I thought the wait for the WBBB was going to be the only one. Now I have this, a Yeti, AND a ULA pack that I want. Just like 2 more weeks for the tarp tho! I hope

-CS
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinRev
    I think such as drastic move as to commandeer Easter candy over a discrediting of the Easter Buny is too extreme.

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by climberslacker View Post
    Its raining! For the first time since i've had my hammock, and i don;t have a tarp Im currently waiting for an OES to be made. I think that the only draw back to cottage gear makers is the wait time. There really is no hard and fast "production schedule" But that is quickly outweighed by the high quality gear, that can actually respond to innovations that come from this website. I thought the wait for the WBBB was going to be the only one. Now I have this, a Yeti, AND a ULA pack that I want. Just like 2 more weeks for the tarp tho! I hope

-CS
    Climberslacker, et al,

Jacks 'R' Better, LLC being an exception...Everthing on our web site, from quilts to hammocks to tarrps and accessories, is in stock or it is noted as "temp out of stock".... Most every order ships same day or next day.

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB
    Tarp
    Custom OES BatCave
    Insulation
    JRB quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_pan View Post
    Climberslacker, et al,

Jacks 'R' Better, LLC being an exception...Everthing on our web site, from quilts to hammocks to tarrps and accessories, is in stock or it is noted as "temp out of stock".... Most every order ships same day or next day.

Pan
    Top notch gear delivered fast, truly hard to beat. I look forward to ordering a UQ sometime this fall from y'all

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    The Edge
    Insulation
    Incubator UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie, biner
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by climberslacker View Post

-CS
    Better be ready...I will be online Dec. 1, 0001 oclock for my ULA order!

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Insulation
    CCF pad (for now)
    Suspension
    Ring Buckle
    Images
    Peter pan, I will probably be ordering a top quilt from you before too long. And You guys are an exception, and I really don't see how you do it!

-CS
    I think such as drastic move as to commandeer Easter candy over a discrediting of the Easter Buny is too extreme.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Insulation
    CCF pad (for now)
    Suspension
    Ring Buckle
    Images
    Sarah, me too!

-CS

Hammock
    WarBonnet BB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    Maccat Deluxe Spin
    Insulation
    JRB No Sniv + Yeti
    Suspension
    Whoppie Slingin'
    Yea im waiting on a tarp too climber, i hope to get it in a week (probably optimistic). I revised my order from a custom to a a standard deluxe in spinn, in hopes that it will be quicker, but i dont think it worked. =P

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Insulation
    CCF pad (for now)
    Suspension
    Ring Buckle
    Images
    Ya, I havn't really heard anything from OES, I got an email saying it would probably be a 2 and a half wait time, but my bets are that it will probably be longer then that. But I'll deal.

-CS

• + New Posts