I just have to make my last hard decision.

I have already sewn and made:
- two sets of tree-straps
- spliced my own hammock suspension, whoopie-slings, adjustable RL, continuous loops, soft shackles and soft shackle prusiks
- a DL hammock with integrated bug net and two different Kam Snap top-covers, several add-ons like RL organizer, peak bags and storage board
- a 3/4 length 6oz Climashield under quilt with suspension
- a Superfly stylish winter tarp with DIY LoopAliens and suspension (I used ripstop polyester with a heavy undefined coating - the tarp is a bit stiff and heavy, but the camo fabric looks nice and I made this tarp very solid).
- several stuff sacks and double-ended stuff sacks

Not yet finished is a top cover. But the plan is ready and I got my 4 oz Climashield today. I will start within the next few hours.

I have still a bit more than 5 yards of this 1.75oz/sqy water resistant, down proof, windproof and breathable nylon in dark olive. It is about 63" wide. I think the quality is excellent. And I have still about 9.5 yards of this lightweight 1.6oz/sqy brown-olive ripstop nylon, width about 56" (the width is not regular, therefore I got the fabric much cheaper). I cannot estimate the quality of this ripstop nylon, but the fabric looks nice, has a smooth finish and it seems to be breathable too. Both fabrics, although different, fit nicely together. Visually I think nobody can whine and I would buy the same fabrics again (if I would need them).

My original plan (often changed) was to make a uni-color Primaloft top-quilt with this 1.75oz breathable nylon material witch is very similar to Pertex and to make with this 9.5 yards of cheap ripstop nylon my own lightweight silnylon tarp (Superfly stylish - the original plan was to make the inner layer and all panels of a WBBB clone with this fabric). I have already the transparent silicon I would need and most likely I have the requested mineral spirit too or can still buy it cheap. And I would like to try it like an artist - I'm used to do similar things but most of the time I did it with acrylic stuff.

Now that I use Climashield for my 3 season (or summer) top quilt I have another option too.

I could make a two-color top quilt and use half of the 1.75oz nylon for the outer shell and the same length of lighter ripstop nylon for the inner shell. The rest of the nylon I could save for another quilt or purpose and with the remaining 1.6oz/sqy nylon fabric I could make another single layer hammock. Perhaps I give SGT ROCK's Ghost Hammock or something similar a try.

What would you do ?